Overclocking is the way to go if you truly want to maximize the power of …Read More »
How can you watch all the movies you want to watch online?
If you are a movie buff and watch several movies a night, you will want to know all the ways you can watch movies online.
After all, just because you pay for one service, it does not mean you have access to all the movies and TV shows you want to watch. In fact, it can often mean you have to pay for several just to be able to find what you like to watch.
Here are a few ways you can watch movies online, however, so that you have access to just about every movie you could ever possibly want to see.
The paid streaming movie services — There are many paid streaming movie services nowadays, with more being added every year.
Netflix is, of course, the most popular one. Especially once the streaming service became available in most countries on the planet starting in early 2016.
Hulu is also very popular, especially if you like exclusive movies as they also create their own just like Netflix and Amazon, the other big streaming movie service.
Amazon has even more access to movies and TV shows as they allow streaming of just about everything they sell. They also make their own movies.
Watching exclusive movies — If you want to watch movies that are exclusive to one service, you will have to pay for a variety of services.
Amazon makes their own movies, as does Netflix and Hulu, and all of them make movies that you will not be able to watch if you are not signed up to their service.
This can get very expensive, as you could be spending $40 to $50 a month or more just to have access to all the exclusive movies and TV shows that every service puts out.
YouTube — YouTube also has a huge number of free movies to watch. These are movies that have been uploaded by a person with a private account, or that have been uploaded by the people that actually made them.
YouTube also allows you to watch movies for a small payment of between $3 and $5 per movie depending on the age of the movie and who made it and distributed it.
Watching free movies online — The final, and some would say the best way to watch movies online are the free movie sites online, for instance fmovies.
These sites are everywhere and have a huge selection of movies to offer.
You can watch movies on sites that have a library of every genre of movie, or you can look for sites that concentrate on just one genre like sci-fi, westerns or horror.
If you want to be able to watch one of millions of movies and TV shows online without paying a high price to do so, then these free streaming movie services are definitely the answer. Especially as they are accessible from all over the world and without you having to register an account or pay a cent to be able to watch movies on them.
Overclocking is the way to go if you truly want to maximize the power of your graphics card. Luckily, it is simple enough that anyone can do it. Most of the time, it entails simply turning up a few sliders in your GPU-configuration utility.
Before anything else, you will need to first download the latest drivers. These can be found on the manufacturer’s website. These tools will be necessary if you want to be able to efficiently overclock your cards. Once you have it, launch the utility tool. You will need to look for the clock-speed controls for the GPU processor and memory.
Before you proceed, it is vital that readers understand the need for caution here. You will need to test the water first. That is why you should raise the sliders in small increments first. The 5 to 10MHz range is a pretty safe bet. Every time you make a change to your settings, make sure that you save it and reboot the PC. Give it a spin just to be sure by playing a graphics-intensive game for around 15 minutes.
You can never really know what your hardware can do unless you push it.
For those who are unaware of the concept of overclocking, it is basically a method which lets you go beyond the hardware’s indicated peak performance level. This can be done a number of different ways. However, this article will focus solely on the PC’s RAM.
RAM Overclocking Guide
Before anything else, it is vital readers understand that there is a certain level of risk that comes with overclocking. It can not only lead to overheating, but it can also lead to physical damage if left unchecked. As a safety reminder, you should only overclock if you are using matching modules. This means you should have the same speed and manufacturer. Readers should take all of these into consideration and proceed with caution.
To begin, you will need to launch your system-monitoring software. Select the SPD tab and look at memory specifications of your rig. Go into Bios and choose either the Performance or Configuration menu. Once you have selected it, disable the memory profile and start adjusting your memory multiplier. You can make use of a preset overclock option or you can type in the desired value.
If done correctly, you PC should be noticeably faster.
Nowadays, we are living in a world where surveillance has become a real threat. Online privacy is becoming a real issue as the dystopias painted by Orwell and other great authors seem to be inching closer to reality as the days go by. It is not even a question of what you are doing online as all our online activities have been proven to be traceable.
That is why more and more people have started making use of VPN (virtual private network) software. In fact, more than a sixth of the total online users are making use of these applications along with their internet connections. These programs are specifically designed to help hide your identity and your location, that way, you can rest assured that your browsing activities will remain anonymous.
Benefits of Using Virtual Private Networks
With the level of security and anonymity they can provide, VPNs can come in handy in more ways than one. Here are some of the benefits of these programs.
- Accessing Blocked Sites – By shielding your identity and location, these VPNs give users the chance to open websites that would have been inaccessible, otherwise. For instance, there are many video and television sites which make use of geo-locking as a means to block out visitors from certain countries. Of course, there are also other websites which have been blocked by governments. By making use of a VPN, a user can effectively bypass these limitations. Needless to say, it has a lot of potential in terms of circumventing censorship and preserving the freedoms offered by the internet.
- Additional Web Security – It may come as a surprise to most, despite the increased awareness of web users, many of them still click on dangerous links. The statistics come from the data presented by a security firm and it shows that as many as 45% of internet users still do this. Luckily, a VPN can be of use in this regard. This is because some of these programs also make use of malware blocking and URL filtering. Needless to say, this will be extremely helpful to the tech-savvy users. Such features essentially prevent you from accidentally contracting a virus online or stumbling into a phishing site.
- Increased Connection Security – Connecting to public Wi-Fi spots may be convenient but they can also be pretty risky. This is because you are essentially exposing yourself to the dangers presented by an unsecured connection. Luckily, by making use of a VPN, you can avoid these dangers altogether.
Choosing a Virtual Private Network Program
Before anything else, readers should understand that web criminals have also amped up their efforts online by creating seemingly harmless programs and using them against the user. That is why you should do your research and make sure that you get your facts straight before downloading anything.
That being said, here are a couple of great VPNs that you should try.
- TunnelBear – This program is incredibly simple and user-friendly. Turn it on, select your desired location, and the internet traffic will be automatically rerouted.
- Windscribe – A Free VPN program that offers users a generous data cap.
To protect your identity online, make sure that you give these VPNs a try.